Casually futile, reasonably planned.
Go into the middle of the room, with the Maiden following you, to start the fight.
After the fight has started, Blind will move horizontally back and forth. He will randomly shoot a laser beam towards the opposite side, or switch to the other side (from top to bottom or opposite).
Hit him three times to end this phase
After he's hit three times, his head will cut loose from his body and start rotating around the screen, while shooting fireballs.
Every five fireballs the head shoots will go towards Link - the other four goes in a predetermined direction.
Second and third phase
Once a few seconds has passed, Blind summons a new head, wakes up, and starts moving in the same fashion as the first phase.
Repeat the above until you've hit him nine times in total, and he's dead.
- If you do the fight the same way, the whole fight (Blind and head movement, fireball directions) will go the same way too.
- To be able to do it the same way, you should try to have your sword on top of his head as it becomes vulnerable every time. That way he's hit on the first possible frame.
- There are multiple ways of doing this, but most people do it in a similar way. See external resources below.
- In the last phase, killing him with your beams is faster than poking/slashing with the sword.
- No matter what you hit him with, you need to hit him nine times. So in effect, all damage sources deals the same damage.